Hold on to these moments.

tales| protagonist| intermission

And may you have a good day too, sire.

Checklist: 남자친구
Saturday, January 11, 2014 @ 12:32 AM

I am the kind of person who says "Whatever floats your boat" or "just let things fall into place" excessively. I can be pretty accommodating most of the times, on most aspects of my life, but I've also been known to have restrictions and boundaries and standards on certain things... like my ideal guy.

I didn't wanna make this list, nor do I wanna post it up here... initially. But, well, you know I was watching Lee Jonghyun and Juniel's Love Falls performance and then one criteria popped up:


and then I started thinking of the others and thought "I can't possibly keep all these thoughts to myself!!!" so here is the list (in no particular order of importance):

  1. Has to play either the guitar or the piano
  2. And then play songs I would like to sing to (no matter what songs)
  3. won't ask me to shut up when I sing cause I will sing whenever and wherever I want to
  4. Be able to have a substantial amount of conversations with me on these topics:
    - Religion
    - Kpop (HEY HEY HEY KEEP YOUR JUDGEMENT AWAY I LIKE KOREAN STUFF)
    - Science of the Universe
    - CATS
    - Johnny Depp
    - Arashi
    - ok i think that's all for now
  5. Pig out with me
  6. Get fat with me (I'm alr halfway there so uh yeah, join me 8))
  7. Be a photographer who is good at taking random shots
  8. Dress decently hor
  9. CAN SING I WANT SOMEONE WHO CAN SING LIKE LEE JONGHYUN K THANKS (then you can sing me to sleep ^^)
  10. puts up with my periodical whiny tantrums (pun intended) (who doesn't want someone who can tahan them)
  11. Lets me win
And then there's all the nonsense that other typical girls want also and also I want a person who has these values:
OK THAT'S IT BYE 


Labels: ,