Hold on to these moments.

tales| protagonist| intermission

And may you have a good day too, sire.

It's all come down to this.
Monday, January 27, 2014 @ 12:50 AM

I've been feeling like a cat lately. And by that, I mean I've been pretty much rotting my life away every weekend by sleeping in the morning, sleeping through the noon and then back again to sleep at night. If that doesn't indicate that I am becoming an extreme couch potato, then obviously, I am behaving like a cat (they sleep up to 16hours daily, mind you, sometimes even longer)

And then some people may ask, why don't you just go out?

Well basically, because going out, usually means I'd spend about 20 odd dollars, maybe even more. And the last thing I should do right now is spend on things I don't really have to spend on the first place. Like that macchiato from Starbucks.

That's just some people that may I ask, if it's safe for me to assume. Otherwise, I'd like to jump onboard the ship that assumes people don't really care anyway cause they have ceased to remember my existence... sounds pretty depressing. But hey, I probably don't remember you are there either, so the feelings are on borderline mutual. Anyway, there isn't a need to worry because I just have this extreme innate need to be remembered and I just get into fits and tears and all melodramatic over being forgotten (which happens pretty often) so if any of you are panicking, calm down. IF ANY that is.

This has once again been a mindless post just to satisfy my mind that behaves like an opposite blackhole, churning out words non-stop, at freaking 1am. Yay.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I can't sleep, I've slept the whole day away..... Meow.

Labels: