Hold on to these moments.

tales| protagonist| intermission

And may you have a good day too, sire.

tbqh
Monday, January 27, 2014 @ 1:01 AM

(actually, to be honest, I am just keeping this blog so that when I go overseas, I can post all my posts here, but I don't want it to be dead yknow. Like I want some consistency.... ?... consistent posts every month so it doesn't look bare and all, and I don't really care if anyone reads my blog (okay maybe i do but no one will cause honestly it's not even remotely interesting even i get bored with my posts) but it's just for me for when I grow up and I laugh at myself at how stupid I was or how stupid I'll ever be but hey in all good fun, at least I am gonna mature... i think. Or even I'm not, my friends and family will tell me. YOU WILL WONT YOU. and omg look a bracket in a bracket!!! In case you don't understand this is supposed to be a whisper kind of post to fathom my incoherence /hints to previous post/ but this post itself is starting to become kind of redundant to the incoherence I've been trying to avoid)

WHY DO I TYPE SO FAST WHEN I BLOG AND TYPE SO SLOW WHEN I DO MY ESSAYS

Labels: