Hold on to these moments.

tales| protagonist| intermission

And may you have a good day too, sire.

too far away
Wednesday, March 5, 2014 @ 1:15 PM

"Come Back Home
Can you come back home?
차가운 세상 끝에 날
버리지 말고 내 곁으로"

- Come Back Home (Unplugged)

This song's been stuck in my head since it came out and honestly, it's the only song I liked from 2NE1's latest album, Crush, that dropped on CL's birthday a week ago. The rest are an extensive mix of heavy beat music, techno, electro, dubstep, pop? I think those are the genres they infused in the latest album which is not really my kind of music, so I didn't dig them. But several songs are pretty catchy after approximately 5 listens, like Happy.... which reminds me.

Happy reminds me so much of Sunset Glow (my all time number favourite Big Bang song EVER), because the music's really happy and light, but the meaning of the song itself. The emotions the lyrics portray, they are so sad, so so so so sad. Look:

Let's start off with Sunset Glow (yes this is Big Bang before most people knew them from Fantastic Baby):


And this is 2NE1's Happy (can't find the lyrics MV version so here's the lyrics and music but if you want the MV it's here):

 

My first post back to blogging is about Kmusic hahahahahahahaha but honestly I only follow BAP and 2NE1 now, it's not even that hard to understand where I am going to cause these groups are amazing. And I used to blog extensively about K music, it's not so bad now (I refuse to refer to them as kpop bc I don't like pop tbh it's just music right, korean music shouldn't be generalised as korean pop music psht)

I WANNA GO KOREA ):

Labels: ,