Hold on to these moments.

tales| protagonist| intermission

And may you have a good day too, sire.

Forever stoked.
Monday, May 12, 2014 @ 11:58 PM

Okay in my previous post, my last sentence was "I WANNA GO TO KOREA"........ Guess who's going to Korea now hahahaha no words can perfectly contain the thrill and excitement I am feeling towards this trip!

Do you know how much time for me it took to solidify the dates for the trip? Just a day or so. Yup, even I am amazed at how fast a trip I've always wanted turned into a trip I will be having! It began like this...

Fatin: eh Aki, my friend just told me she can't make it for Korea this June uh.
Me: what why?
Fatin: idk, should I go alone again?
Me: .... I want to go.
Fatin: Serious?
Me: yeah hahah since we always said we'd go tgt soon, why not now? 
Fatin: ok set, I book flights now, text me your details.

Okay maybe I made it sound too abrupt, but that was really what it felt like to me! Decisive, fuss-free, immediate. I decided to pull my cousin, Amee, along on this trip because I was supposed to go to Korea with her as well soon, so why not now? Plus the more the merrier! And so for the past month or so, we've been planning out our days and saving up for the trip!

There are so many places we want to visit in Korea and so many things we want to do! I'll just number off the more interesting places/ things:
1) twosome cafe by Teddy
2) paragliding in Busan (!!!!)
3) palace visits
4) EVERLANDDDD
5) bungee jumping
6) YG building (ahah yknow just trying my luck) 
7) fabric shopping at dongdaemun! (I think)

So anyway, it is about a month away and I am feeling absolutely jittery about it! I think I am even more excited for it than for B.A.P's concert, which YES I AM ABSOLUTELY STOKED FOR AS WELL BC JUNG DAEHYUN IRL HELLO 

Though, I'd have to admit that I am quite bummed B.A.P and BTS won't be in Korea in June ): really would love to catch a glimpse of them in their natural habitat.... what

Moral of this post? If you really want something, just go for it.

Labels: ,