Hold on to these moments.

tales| protagonist| intermission

And may you have a good day too, sire.

Like the way you work it
Tuesday, May 13, 2014 @ 11:31 PM

Was checking out some recommendations by a friend and I found this, and honestly this was.... listen to it for yourself.


Amazing.

I've been into more of these kinds of songs, something chill, and breezy. Something that makes me relaxed and lets me take a breather. None of those upbeat music for me for now, (ok maybe with an exception to Chisa Bounce, I can play that in loop non-stop because it is just that catchy)
-

And so if anyone has been wondering about me, (if anyone even reads this blog tbh), or about I've been up to, well I've been working.

After my stint at a student care at internship, I realised maybe my calling is to work with children. Even though, back when slightly younger and naive, I vehemently objected to any mentions or interactions with this babbling tiny creatures, but hey actually, they're not so bad after all. Consequently, it turns out that I was able to handle children better than I expected to. I've gotta thank my internship supervisor for being the wonderful guide she had been to me, for letting us learn the ropes of managing children through her teaching methods as well as giving us the right amount of freedom to exercise our skills with the children. Maybe because of her I learnt how to enjoy working with children, and would love to pursue this interest. So thank you, once again. 

Anyway, I've been thinking that I should pursue a degree related to children - child psychology, early childhood education. But the problem is, I can't find a degree that would allow me to take credits off with the diploma I just graduated from, and my GPA is not that fabulous to get into a direct psychology degree in Singapore (see aki, this is why you should have studied better but no use preaching now right). My boss has offered to sponsor me a diploma in early childhood but I don't see a point because I already do have a diploma that somewhat correlates to childhood education. I mean I did cover lifespan psychology and story drama and both made me have to work with children.

Though sponsorship or not, I will still take a gap year, to fully indulge my wanderlust (tumblr word yes i know don't judge) and prepare myself for the adulthood that will pounce on me once I start university. 

And I used to think "wow I can't wait to get older" why

Labels: ,