Hold on to these moments.

tales| protagonist| intermission

And may you have a good day too, sire.

There is no light at the end of the tunnel.
Tuesday, May 20, 2014 @ 5:58 AM

Heart drums
Melancholic sounds
The heart hums
The faces frown

Daily routines
Takes its toll
Lost my footing
Nothing to hold

"Endless possibilities,"
is what they exclaimed
But stuck in here
I can't be saved

One step, two
It's not working
Right or left, choose
Will this be worth it?

//

I've not been feeling entirely well just quite recently. Everything seems disoriented and unsettling. I've been trying to hold it in and calm myself down, it's working but I am reaching my limit. I can actually feel it. I can't ignore these situations anymore, but I know I have no strength to deal with them either.

Everything I've worked for, will cease to exist. Sooner or later, and the reality of that is hard to grasp. I'm grappling, trying to stay onto what seems to be a decent, non-chaotic life, a simple one but no, it just won't work out that way.

I will pull through again, right?

Yup, I'll just delude myself into thinking I am going to survive another bout of drama while a small part of me just rots away with the mild catastrophe of these events.

Labels: ,